Thanks for your interest in making a difference. On behalf of anyone living with a rare disease, we thank you.
Ben’s Friends is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, and your donations is tax-deductible.
1. Help a Friend or Relative: if you know someone with a rare disease, forward them our web site or ask them to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Connect Us: if you have a connection you think would be interested in helping us or partner with us (PR consultants, reporters, medical professionals, hospitals) please let us know at email@example.com.
3. Help Spread the Word: help us spread the word about BensFriends.org or a specific patient community. Follow us on Twitter at (@bensfriends). If you have marketing or PR expertise, we would love to hear your ideas about ways to spread the word and help more people. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Help Us with PR: our biggest need is to get this story in front of reporters and bloggers. If you have a blog, blog about us. If you know a blogger, send them a link to our web site.
5. Help Us Increase Our Google Rank: most people find us via Google. If you operate a web site, linking to BensFriends.org helps make our patient communities easier to find for the patients who need us.
6. Ben’s Friends is run by an army of volunteers and relies on donations to fund operations. Please click here to make a contribution.
7. If you shop on Amazon, please sign up for their Smile program that gives money back to Non Profits (at no cost to you). Go to Smile.Amazon.com, choose “Bens Friends” (Houston) as your charity of choice, then whenever you shop on Amazon make sure to go to Smile.Amazon.com and help thousands of rare disease patients at BensFriends.org.www.youtube.com