30+ communities launched... and counting.
· Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis (ADEM)
· Addison's Disease (FB)
· Adrenoleukodystrophy (ALD)
· Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
· Ataxia (International)
· Atrial Septal Defect
· Brain Aneurysms
· Caregiver Support Community (FB)
· Charcot Marie Tooth (CMT)
· Chiari Malformation
· Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
· Crohn's Disease (FB)
· Eagle Syndrome
· Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
· Glossopharyngeal Neuralgia (GPN)
· Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS)
· Lyme Disease
· Mast Cell Disorder (FB)
· Multiple Myeloma
· Oculopharyngeal Muscular Dystrophy
· Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC)
· Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA)
· Sjogren's Syndrome
· Synovial Sarcoma
· Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN)
· Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
· Ulcerative Colitis (FB)
· Von Willebrand's Disease (VWD)
Don't see your condition?
Please visit this link.
Contact us @ email@example.com
Are you in crisis? Please call 1-800-273-TALK
Board Member John Stamler Writes Guest Blog for Mark Krueger & Associates
Global Genes Project Features Ben’s Friends
Risk, UK Blog Features Ben’s Friends
Forbes.com Features Ben Munoz and Ben’s Friends
Pharmaphorum Interviews LivingWithAtaxia Moderator Alan Tomas
Ning Features Ben’s Friends
World Orphan Drug Congress USA Names Ben’s Friends as One of the Top 50 Social Media Influencers in Orphan Drug and Rare Disease
Kellogg’s Alumni Magazine Features Ben’s Friends
GoodcauseTV Interviews Ben’s Friends Co-Founder Scott Orn
TechCrunch (The World’s Leading Tech Blog) Covers Ben’s Friends re: Making a Big Impact on a Small Budget & Launching our Mobile App
Houston Chronicle Features Ben Munoz
Psychology Today’s Blog Report Covers Ben’s Friends Patient Survey
Thoughtbot Podcast Interviews Scott Orn of Ben’s Friends
BCM Momentum Features Ben Munoz and Ben’s Friends
In Lilly’s Blog re: The Power of Community for Rare Disease Patients
Harvard Business Review Featured Ben’s Friends
Launch of Nephrotic Syndrome Support on CNN.com
CNN iReport Posts Bensfriends.org Milestones on Rare Disease Day 2013
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
1. Tell a friend or relative that we may have a community for them. Our communities are listed on the left side of this page.
2. Tell journalists and bloggers about our story and our mission.
3. Help us launch a new patient community for someone you know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Help our Google rankings by linking to BensFriends.org or any community from any web site you can.